The body butter isn’t the same as the body lotion. Body butter contains natural products, unlike cream, which sometimes is made up of chemicals. The body butter is a must-have for your skincare product/shelf. It is safe to call it your skin’s best friend.
What is body butter?
Not only is it your skin’s best friend, but body butter also consists of natural products like shea butter, coconut oil, avocado butter, mango, grapeseed, jojoba, and vegetable-based oils. Body butter contains plant-based ingredients that aim at protecting the body. When you are tired of skincare products with chemicals, fragrances, or parabens, body butter is the best option. They moisturize and keep the skin hydrated. Hydrated skin is equivalent to healthy skin. They come in jars because body butter is thicker, unlike body lotions that come in bottles too. if you have dry or skin, you shouldn’t run out of body butter as it keeps your skin nourished and rejuvenating at all times.
How to use body butter
To lock in the moisture of your body butter, use it after a bath or shower. Too much body butter leaves the skin greasy. Body butter can also be used on the hair, mix a little amount into your palm, and massage into your scalp. It helps to revitalize the hair keeping it silky. Whenever you use anybody butter, ensure to massage it properly into the skin for better effect. The body butter is perfect for rough parts of the body like the elbow, knee, heels, and hands. It is best to use body butter at night so it absorbs for a long time. Here is a quick trick: put on socks when you apply the body butter on your feet. Not only do the socks save your bedsheet from getting stained by the butter, but they also enhance the work of the butter, giving you softer and hydrated feet.
Benefits of Body Butter
1. Body butter contains vitamins. Shea butter has vitamins A, C, and E. It also works as an antioxidant that protects the skin. Body butter can protect your skin from sun exposure. They can make an excellent substitute for sunscreen but only for a short period.
2. Body butter comes in a solid form. It contains healthy fat. Fatty acid or healthy fat components like omega3 help relieve skin infections like eczema, rashes, and others like stretch marks. The body butter is also anti-inflammatory and reduces the pain from burns and stings. It can also serve as a pain reliever. Whenever you’re having joint pains, massage your body butter for relief.
3. Body butter prevents hair loss and revitalizes the hair on your scalp. If you have curly hair and struggle with taming it, massage body butter into your palm and use on the hair. It leaves the hair moisturized and gives you softer curls. It reduces the itchiness on the scalp.
4. A body butter can play the role of a makeup remover perfectly! Doing this leaves your face clean and takes in the nutrient of the body butter. Use a cotton ball, scoop your body butter and clean your face. You will have to apply a little pressure to clean the makeup properly. Also, avoid the body butter getting in contact with your eyes. It just might sting a little bit. The result will be a moisturized and make-up-free face.
5. Getting rid of cuticles can be difficult. The body butter softens the cuticle when left on it for a few my it’s. Rather than spending a lot of money on products, you can start your little manicure process using body butter. It also leaves you with a pleasing smell.
6. No one loves lips that are chapped or ashy. When you run out of lip gloss or chapstick for your lips, the body butter will do a good replacement job. It also has health benefits for the lips, which is done by the vitamins and fatty acids found in it. The body butter keeps your lips moisturizer in all weather. You can add it to your morning routine.
7. Body butter serves as a protective layer for the skin. As a natural product, it also protects the body’s biggest organ, which is the skin. Most body butter has an anti-aging property that leaves you looking younger. It also reduced wrinkles.
8. They give softer and smoother skin by believing the dry and cracked skin. Because body butter is natural, it has a pH balance that works with any skin type. Body butter leaves you with supple skin.
9. Body butter are always available. As a natural product, it is less expensive and can even be found at local drug stores. Some of our body butter include cocoa butter, avocado butter, kokum butter, mango butter, and shea butter. They are always available for your online cart and are sold at affordable prices.
10. Body butter promotes cell rejuvenation. It also increases the elasticity of the skin.
Body butter can be used at the spa or during a massage. If you worry about being greasy after using body butter, try to use one little scoop at a time. The most common body butter is shea butter because of its qualities. All body butter does the same work. The only difference is in its consistency, as some might be thicker than others. Store your body butter in a cool and dry environment; when kept directly under the sun, it can melt and cause a mess.
Body butter traps moisture, so it’s best to use it immediately after a shower. They have a longer shelf life because there are no chemical preservatives, and everything is 100% natural. If your body butter is too thick, add a little essential oil like coconut or almond oil. Give your skin a good treat today, shop our DIY body butter and add to your skincare routine.